Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, 19 June 2008


My grandson, Xavier, will be baptized on August 17, 2008. I'm so excited. My daughter just visited my on-line store and selected his baptism outfit. Isn't it adorable? I love being able to shop in my own backyard for my grandson, lol. My inventory is housed in a workshop on my property.

My son-in-law isn't crazy about the hat. He wanted to know if we could get the set without it. My response, I think not. My son-in-law is so afraid, that my daughter and I are going to put "something crazy on him". He's a military brat and was very athletic throughout high school and college. I think this set is very elegant and classy and my grandson will be adorable in it on his special day. I'm proud that they have made a decision to bring my grandson to Christ, and I feel blessed that I will be able to witness it. What's even more exciting is that my daughter was baptized in the same church 28 years and 6 months ago.

Since they live 5 hours away, I will be hosting the luncheon at my home after the service. I would love to have any ideas on a light lunch for 10 - 15 people. Any recipes can be sent to rhonda@gigglesnsugarkisses.com. If your child or grandchild has been blessed or you're God Parents, please share some of your special moments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment