Miniature Ham/Turkey & Cheese Sandwiches
- 1 cup of butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons of poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons of prepared Dijon Mustard
- 2 packages white party rolls (miniature sandwich rolls)
- 1/2 pound cooked ham or turkey
- 5 ounces shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, mix together butter, poppy seeds, Worcestershire sauce and Dijon mustard. Slice or take apart your party rolls. Set aside the top of the rolls. Spread the butter mixture over the bottom half of the rolls. Top with ham and cheese. Place tops on the rolls to make a sandwich. (You can also spread some of the butter mixture on top of the sandwiches before baking. This is optional).
Arrange rolls in a single layer in a medium baking dish. Bake 10 - 12 minutes, until rolls are lightly brown and cheese is melted.
I served these sandwiches at my daughter's baby shower, big hit!