Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, 11 September 2008


My grandson is turning 1. Here's a sample of the invitations that I will be sending to family and friends. They were designed by Little Lady Bug Designs. I wanted an invitation that would set the tone for the party. Kim, owner of Little Lady Bug Designs, heard the roar and produced this little number for me. Isn't it adorable. If you're looking for something unique for a special day, visit www.littleladybugdesigns.com Kim is awesome and she's offering $5.00 off your order if you're a newsletter subscriber. I am! I love these little perks, and I'm constantly searching for unique finds on the web. I found one! This little cutie gets three snaps, a booty shake, and goes in grandma's bag.

If you have any ideas on games, foods, party favors etc, for about 15 little monkeys please share your ideas. I would love to hear about your little one's first birthday party! So please leave us a comment.


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment