Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, 8 November 2008


I love this time of year, and my grandson will only add to the fun. We spent time at the pumpkin patch and petting zoo several weeks ago when I was visiting, and I just had to share these photos. He was in awe! He thought the pumpkins were balls. I liked this particular pumpkin patch, it was set up for infants and older children. Parents could turn the infants loose without worrying that they would be run down by older children.

Xavier wasn't fond of the petting zoo. I don't know if the animals were too big or what, but he wanted nothing to do with them. He held on to his mommy for dear life. I'm hoping that he will have an appreciation for them as he gets older. I love visiting the zoo and the aquarium. I'm looking forward to scrap booking our visits, but he may make it difficult.



My grandson has brought so much joy to my life. I look forward to sharing more photos of our adventures together.
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment