Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, 28 December 2008

It's Sunday, which means I start the day with a few quotes for Quotable Sunday. Since this is the last Sunday in 2008, I thought I would list a few of my favorite success quotes. Great way to start off 2009:

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent - Eleanor Roosevelt
*I love this quote. Not only is it a great quote for success, but one for your self esteem as well. People aren't always supportive when you're striving to be successful, and at times they will try to wound your self-esteem or ruin your plan. Their attempts will be in vain as long as you don't buy into it.


If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door - Milton Berle
*You hold the key to your sucess.

I attribute my success to this - I never gave or took an excuse - Florence Nighingale
*Don't make or accept any excuses while attempting to reach your goals in 2009.

Success is failure with the dirt brushed off - Mamie McCullough
*Too many times we give up if we don't see our goal immediately. We must learn patience and the fact that success doesn't happen overnight. At least not for most of us. If you fail, brush yourself off, take a different route and try again.

I hope that you find my quotes useful in 2009. Leave a comment and let us know which quote is your favorite. Be sure to visit A Daily Dose of Toni to check out more quotes from Quotable Sunday.


0 comments:

Post a Comment