1) The first option is to simply buy one book and read it. The book you buy and read should be a book you have chosen for yourself for pleasure. It should not be work related and books read to your children do not count.
2) The second option is to buy one book a month and read it. I am asking that those of you who will probably already have one book read by January 2 choose this option. Books can be on your other challenge lists, it is only necessary that you buy them and read them! The challenge will end December 31, 2009. Head over to the 2009 Book Challenge and sign up.
Here's my book list for the challenge:
- She Wanted It All - Kathryn Casey
- Lust Killer - Ann Rule
- Too Late To Say Goodbye - Ann Rule
- Gone Forever - Dianne Fanning
- Murder So Cold - Patricia Springer
- A Descent Into Hell - Ann Rule
- Pure Murder - Corey Mitchell
- Because You Loved Me - William Phelps
- The Darkest Night - Ron Franscell
- Such Good Boys - Tina Dirmann
- Never Leave Me Again - John Glatt