Because I fell in love with Sabastian we chose to review that book, and found it to be quite delightful. It's the perfect bedtime story for any little boy or girl. I was particularly impressed with the hardback cover on the book and the brilliant colors. It is beautifully illustrated as well. In addition to the books, Yolanda has adorable screen print shirts of Sebastian and Sabina. The books and tees would make a great gift set.
Yolanda has offered a signed copy of Sebastian the Dragonfly to our readers. You could be the winner of this unique book. Here's how: visit Cwingbooks and leave us a comment on Yolanda's site. You may earn extra entries by:
- 1 Entry - Follow or subscribe to our blog
- 1 Entry - Follow us on Twitter and tweet about this give away
- 1 Entry - Place our button on your sidebar
- 1 Entry - Subscribe to our Giggles & Sugar Kisses Newsletter
- 2 Entries - Blog about this give away and link back to us
This give away will end February 5, 2009. It is open to US and Canada residents 18+ only. Posts with invalid email addresses will be disqualified, so be sure to enter a valid address. We will randomly select a winner from the posts. If you don't leave a valid email address, we have no way of contacting you. Good luck!