Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, 3 January 2009

It's Quotable Sunday. Thanks to Toni at a Daily Dose of Toni, I start my Sunday mornings with a few quotes. My quotes today fall into the Be Kind To One Another category. I hope you enjoy them:

You never know when a moment and a few sincere words can have an impact on a life - Zig Ziglar

*Take a moment to say a kind word to your neighbor, co-worker, husband, child or anyone you encounter. You can brighten their day with a compliment, smile, or encouragement.

All that we send into the lives of others come back into our own - Edwin Markham

*Give abundantly.

It is almost impossible to throw dirt on someone without getting a little on yourself - Abigail Van Buren

*This is my favorite quote today. Be careful what you say about another, you could end up with dirt on your face, lol.

I hope you enjoyed my quotes today. Please leave a comment and let us know which is your favorite. For more quotes, visit A Daily Dose of Toni.

0 comments:

Post a Comment