Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, 8 February 2009

It's Quotable Sunday thanks to Toni at A Daily Dose of Toni. I love Quotable Sunday. It's an opportunity for me to reflect on the quotes that I share with my readers. Because it's Black History Month, I decided to use African Proverbs or quotes from African Americans for Quotable Sunday during the month of February. I hope you enjoy them.



All great achievements require time. - Maya Angelou



There are two kinds of worries -- those you can do something about and those you can't. Don't spend any time on the latter. - Duke Ellington



I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody. - Bill Cosby



I know that you cannot hate other people without hating yourself. - Oprah Winfrey



Character, not circumstances, makes the man. - Booker T. Washington



If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else. - Booker T. Washington



We hope that you enjoyed our quotes. Leave us a comment and let us know which is your favorite. Be sure to visit A Daily Dose of Toni for more quotes.





0 comments:

Post a Comment