Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, 6 June 2009

It's Quotable Sunday thanks to Toni at A Daily Dose of Toni. I love Quotable Sunday. I get to list a few of my favorite quotes and travel the blogosphere so I can reader other's. This week I decided to focus on quotes relating to family. Here are a few of my favorites:

It is not possible for one to teach others who cannot teach his own family. -- Confucius

Man is the head of the family, woman the neck that turns the head. --Chinese Proverb

If you've had wonderful family relationships, you will be able to call yourself a true success in life no matter what else you've achieved.--Vic Conant

Families are like fudge... mostly sweet with a few nuts. -- Author Unknown

The family you come from isn't as important as the family you're going to have. -- Ring Lardner

You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. -- Desmond Tutu

Your family and your love must be cultivated like a garden. Time, effort, and imagination must be summoned constantly to keep any relationship flourishing and growing.-- Jim Rohn

The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.--Henry Beecher

Perfect love sometimes does not come until the first grandchild.--Welsh proverb

Children are the world's most valuable resource and its best hope for the future.--John F. Kennedy

Adults are always asking little kids what they want to be when they grow up - 'cause they're looking for ideas.--Paula Poundstone

I hope that you have enjoyed the quotes today. If you're interested in participating in Quotable Sunday or reading more quotes, please visit A Daily Dose of Toni. Please leave me a comment on your favorite quote, and I'll stop by and let you know my favorite.




0 comments:

Post a Comment