It's no secret that Dads are usually left out of celebrations such as baby showers or just the experience of having a new baby. Mom gets the attention initially and than baby. Dads linger in the background, waiting patiently to take on his new role. He endures mom's mid-night cravings and mood swings as she gains the attention of family, friends and strangers alike.
Giggles & Sugar Kisses came across this Little Big Book for Dads. It's published by Random House and filled with ideas that will keep father and son or father and daughter busy for hours. It includes activities for making sandcastles, flying kites, ideas for games, and making mac and cheese. It includes stories, Jack and the Bean Stalk, The Boy Who Cried Wolf among others. It is beautifully illustrated and contains a hard back cover. This book retails for $24.95 and is worth every penny. It's perfect for the new dad. It will make a great baby shower or new baby gift.
You can be the winner of this book compliments of Random House. Here's how: visit the children's section at Random House and let us know what book besides the give away you would like to have. Leave us a comment and let us know what you found.
Want extra entries? Do one or all of the following:
- Follow our blog (on the left)
- Subscribe to our blog (on the left)
- Add our button to your sidebar (on the left)
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this give away (on the left)
- Add your give away to our Oh Snap - Blog Give Aways post (top left)
- Vote for us at Top Baby Blogs (top left)
- Leave a comment on your child's or grandchild's favorite bedtime story
This give away will end mid-night August 15, 2009 and is open to US Residents 18+ only. Good Luck!