- 8 to 12 ounces ham, diced
- 8 to 10 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 medium onions, peeled and thinly sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery or cream of potato soup
- paprika, optional
Layer half of the ham, potatoes, and onions in slow cooker. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then the shredded cheese. Repeat with remaining ham, potatoes, onions, salt, pepper, and cheese. Pour condensed soup over the top then sprinkle with a little paprika, if desired. Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours, or until potatoes are tender.Serves 6 to 8.