Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, 1 November 2009


Today is Quotable Sunday thanks to Toni at A Daily Dose of Toni. We list our favorite quotes. Aumtumn is my favorite time of the year, so I'm listing Autumn quotes today. I hope you enjoy them.


"A few days ago I walked along the edge of the lake and was treated to the crunch and rustle of leaves with each step I made. the acoustics of this season is different and all sounds, no matter how hushed, are as crisp as autumn air." Eric Sloane

"Winter is an etching, spring is a watercolor, summer an oil painting, and Autumn a mosaic of them all." Stanley Horowitz

"Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower." Albert Camus

"Autumn is a season followed immediately by looking forward to spring." Anonymous

"October's poplars are flaming torches lighting the way to winter." Nova Blair

"Everyone must take the time to sit and watch the leaves turn." Elizabeth Lawrence

I hope you enjoyed my quotes. My favorite is the one by Stanley Horowitz. Leave us a comment telling us your favorite. If you're interested in participating in Quotable Sunday, head over to a Daily Dose of Toni and add your blog to the link. We'll stop by and visit you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment