Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, 12 December 2009

I love the holidays. It's the time of year when I put my creative juices on full throttle. I set a budget for myself, and I strive hard to stay within budget. My grandson is turning 2, so he can appreciate a stocking this year. I came up with a few ideas for stuffers that I thought I would share:

Hot Wheels Cars
Plastic Dinosaurs, army men, animals etc.
Stickers
Christmas CD that can be played each Christmas Eve
Play Dough
Crayola Crayons or Markers (Invisible, lol)
Lightning McQueen Cars

Bubbles
Bath Crayons
Cool fork & spoon
Drinking cup & straw
Crayola Finger Paints
Bath toys

I was able to stuff his stocking with several of the items from this list. Work within your budget and shop at your local dollar stores. Wal-mart and Big Lots have a great selection of Hot Wheels, Lighting McQueen cars and plastic figures. Make sure the items you select are age appropriate.

We would love to hear any ideas you came up with for your stockings. Please leave us a comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment