Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, 4 March 2010


I'm still working on my list of things to do with my grandson for this spring and summer. I have him for a week or two in the summer, and I like to make sure we spend our time having fun. I'm going to take him to see Thomas in April, but I'm searching for things to do locally when he visits this summer. I found these fabulous caverns not far from my home, the Shenandoah Caverns. This trip will definitely go to the top of my list. I had no idea the caverns had so many activities for children associated with it.

In addition to the famous caverns, they have over 30 floats from the Rose and Thanksgiving Day parades and window displays filled with animated characters as you stroll down main street. Sounds like fun for the young and young at heart.

What better way to end the day than fries, hot dogs filled with mustard and ketchup and a nice cold drink. Calories on top of calories, but who's counting.

Do you have any adventures planned for spring break or summer? Tell us about them, we may want to follow your lead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment