- 1 8 oz. Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 4 - 6 oz of Sour Cream
- 1/2 finely chopped Red Pepper
- 1/2 finely chopped Yellow Pepper
- 1 small finely chopped red onion
- 6 - 8 broccoli flowerettes finely chopped (do not use the stems)
- 1 - 2 4 oz packs of All Season Italian Dressing (Season to your taste)
Mix room temperature Cream Cheese and sour cream. Add in chopped vegetables and Italian dressing mix well. Chill for several hours and serve with an assortment of crackers and vegetables on a nice tray. Huge hit!