Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, 13 June 2010


Summer's here, you know what that means. School's out and you will need to keep the kids busy with lots of treats and fun activities. I found these adorable pancake molds, and I thought I would share them with my readers. My grandson loves pancakes. Every morning he asks for pancakes, so I keep breakfast exciting and special when he visits Mama by fixing a variety of pancakes for him. I found dinosaurs, barnyard, and transportation molds for a reasonable price on Ebay. He really enjoys breakfast at Mamas, and loves helping me fix the batter. Shown above is a pig and dinosaur from his collection.

Here is his transportation collection, which includes an airplane and a train. The molds are easy to use. I spray them with PAM during each use, which makes them easy to remove from the batter. I use an old ketchup bottle that I found in the cabinet for the batter, it makes it easier to control when I'm pouring it into the molds. Let me clarify, not the bottles that the ketchup comes in from the grocery store, but similiar to the bottles hair color comes in. I also use PAM on the griddle. It makes turning the pancakes and clean up a breeze.

Your children will love these fun pancakes. Order a set and get ready to make breakfast exciting and lots of memories this summer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment