Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, 17 June 2010

I attended the graduation at my grandson's preschool last week-end. It was adorable. We decided to put him in nursery school last year, because he's an only child sharing was not part of repertoire. We thought it would be an excellent way for him to interact with other children and enhance his education. It's money well spent.





I met the Director, shown in the purple dress, and I have to say that I have never met anyone so involved with their children. She became emotional with her opening speech and she knew each song that the children performed. I was truly impressed with what I saw. She rented a banquet room overlooking the beach for the ceremony, presented each of the teachers with beautiful gifts and served refreshments to all in attendance. I was so proud of my grandson and all that he has accomplished in the year that he has attended, and I was able to see why he had grown so much.

As you can see in the pictures above, he's a ham. He had no problem grabbing the microphone and he knew all the words to the songs. He was adorable. He also won the Potty Training Award. Mama's baby is wearing big boy pants now. Good by diapers and potty, hello superman.



He adores his Daddy, so Daddy was the recipient of his Big Boy Award too. He moves up to the young 3 year old class in the fall. Another aspect of the school that I like is the fact that they have 2, 3, 4 and 5 year olds in the school, but each age has two classes. They integrate the younger children with the older ones gradually.

If you're considering nursery school, I would highly recommend it. I believe Xavier has enjoyed the experience as much as we have. He looks forward to going to school each morning to see his friends and teacher. That in itself speaks volumes.


0 comments:

Post a Comment