Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, 21 November 2010


Besides blogging, wine tasting and reading true crime books, I have a passion for scrapbooking.  I have a fortune invested in pictures, so I decided to combine my love for crafts with my pictures and do scrapbooks.  It can become an expensive habit, but I love it.  I decided to purchase the Cricut Expression several months ago, and I absolutely love it.  The cartridges can be expensive, but I've been able to purchase mine from ebay at a reasonable amount. 

The layouts are from an airshow that I attended in September with my grandson.  He had a great time watching the USA Air Force Thunderbirds do their thing.  He loves looking at the pictures when he visits, so the scrapbooks are a perfect way to perserve memories of our time together.  




I love using the Cricut for my lettering and die cuts for my scrapbook.  It was a big investment, but well worth the money. I'm currently working on a scrapbook from our visit to the pumpkin patch this fall and a fall wine festival. The two cartridges that I purchased for my fall scrapbooks have great die cuts, so I'm excited about using them.  There are several other cartridges that I've placed on my Christmas list.  I've been a good girl, so I'm hoping Santa will place a few in my stocking this year.

If you're a scraper, I would love to hear from you so that we can exchange ideas for layouts and techniques. If you have a Scrapbook Blog, please leave your link.     


0 comments:

Post a Comment