Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, 11 March 2011



Need party supplies?  Head to the Dollar Store.  I've always been able to find cups, plates, napkins, utensils and table cloths to compliment my themed party supplies whenever I host a party or family gathering.   Buying all themed items can get expensive, so I get creative and add complimentarily items from the Dollar Store.  Yep, I sure do.  I consider myself to be a quality person, but this momma works hard for the money and I don't just throw mine out the door.  So I'm always looking for a bargain.   

You can also find good deals on wine glasses, picture frames, gift wrap or gift bags, water glasses, coffee mugs and holiday or seasonal decorations.  I'm a big craft person, so I can find leaves, berries, or other greenery there too for my door wreaths.  This past Christmas, I stocked up on items for stocking stuffers.   I found flash cards, game cards, candy canes, sidewalk chalk, and the cutest Winnie the Pooh pastel crayons for Xavier's stocking.  He was pleased with his treasures. 

Big Lots is another store that I love.  I've found great gifts for baby shower prizes there as well as wall art, lamp shades and too many other items to name.  If you're a bargain shopper, head to your local Dollar Store and get your hunt on.  I'm sure you'll find a bargain or two as well.         





0 comments:

Post a Comment