- Package Bob Evans Original Mashed Potatoes (24 oz)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/3 pound thickly sliced corned beef cut into 1/2 inch pieces (available at grocery deli)
- 1 can sauerkraut, drained (4 oz)
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese, divided
Preheat oven to 400F. In large bowl, stir together potatoes, eggs and milk until well combined. Stir in corned beef, sauerkraut and mustard. Set aside 2 tablespoons of cheese. Stir in remaining cheese into potato mixture. Pour into a greased 8 x 8 inch oval baking pan. Top with 2 tablespoons cheese. Bake 15-20 minutes or until top is golden. Serve with a tossed salad. Yummy! Recipe compliments of Bob Evans.
Don't miss what's happening on Mother 2 Mother. Be sure to connect with me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Flickr or Linkedin by clicking one or more of the Social Media buttons in the upper right hand corner and subcribe to Mother 2 Mother for future posts and give aways.