Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, 9 February 2012





Social Media has changed the way we do business, communicate and meet new friends.  It seems to have taken over a big portion of my life.  I was thinking about my life before Social Media became a part of it and here's how I lived it before I became a Social Butterfly:

  • Visited family 
  • Went to stores to shop 
  • Cooked frequently  
  • Cleaned the house 
  • Made to do list
  • Watched TV occasionally 
  • Talked on the house phone 
  • More physically active
  • Met friends/family at Social Functions and for lunch or dinner
  • Visited the library
As a result of Social Media I now:
  • Talk to family on Facebook
  • Send text messages
  • Shop on-line
  • Rarely cook
  • Hired a maid
  • Watch television while I'm on the computer
  • Rarely spend time with friends
  • Less active and spreading like the flu
  • Meet new friends on-line
  • Share my thoughts on Twitter
  • Own a Kindle Fire to read books & magazines
  • Blog
 I have started to spend less time on the computer.  I'm now gardening, scrapbooking, and walking 1.5 - 2 miles each morning.  Leave us a comment, we would love to know how Social Media has changed your life.

Don't miss what's happening on Mother 2 Mother. Be sure to connect with me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Flickr or Linkedin by clicking one or more of the Social Media buttons in the upper right hand corner and subcribe to Mother 2 Mother for future posts and give aways. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment