Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, 23 February 2012

As a general rule, I avoid going to ToyRus at all costs. There is just too much stuff there. And I also think everything is too expensive. I do shop online because it is basically the same store as BabiesRus.  I ended up needing to return my purchases to the store so I trudged there yesterday. There was one good thing that came out of my ill-fated trip, I found this on clearance! And it was a steal! I paid $32.99 for a hundred dollar Imaginarium Police and Fire Station!!  The sign stickered on the price board said it is valid until 2/25. You might want to check your local store to see if it's the same deal.

  As we started taking the parts out I realized it would take a little while since my helpful toddler was checking out everything.


I gave him the vehicles which come in one piece. He decided the vehicles were good places to stash his train cars.


It took about one hour total.  It was pretty easy but I had to be careful in moving it since it stays together by slide and lock pieces.  That means you can't lift it up unless you put it on some type of board.  I just slid it across the floor closer to a corner so that it isn't in the middle of our house traffic.  Tubby loved opening the windows and the fire-truck entrance doors. And of course leaving the firemen, police men and their furniture all over the house :)



The only problems I encountered were that there were no screws included and the fireman pole couldn't fit into the hole in the roof to get it installed. For the first problem I managed to find some short, thick screws in Hubby's many tool boxes that fit securely.  For the second problem I will let Hubby use his drill to make the hole a little wider so we can get the pole into the building.  It doesn't take away from any of the fun though so no worries.

0 comments:

Post a Comment