Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, 19 February 2012


I am participating in a fun hop hosted by Acting Balanced. Here are the questions and my answers. Feel free to answer in the comments section or link up the answers from your blog.

  1. What is your favorite type of soup?
  2. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
  3. What is your least favorite TV program?
  4. If you were to write a book about yourself, what would you name it?
  5. What 3 places are on your bucket list to visit?

Acting Balanced

1. My favorite kind of soup is split pea soup.

2. I can't remember the last movie I saw in a theater because I have not gone in years.

3. My least favorite TV program would be any "reality" program because there is no actual reality in it.

4. If I wrote a biography it would be called "Guyanese Forever".

5.  The three places on my bucket list are New Zealand, North Africa, and Iceland.

0 comments:

Post a Comment