Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, 19 March 2012


My laptop died :( We are trying to retrieve two years of photos from the hard drive before sending it to the manufacturer. This is the second time this disaster has happened to us.

The same thing happened to us just after Tubby was born. We didn't learn our lesson. We lost some pictures from my previous laptop because of a similar issue. Hubby bought this Toshiba memory thing which requires special programs to retrieve the items you have saved on it. I think it ate up some of the pictures we managed to save on it.  We were also supposed to use it to back up the new laptop (the current one in critical shape) but never did....

I sit here watching the special little black box run through our hard drive really, really slowly.  Hopefully it can find the valuable photos we took and oohed and coohed over. I am trying not to think too much about what we could lose. Again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment