Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, 23 March 2012



My favorite blog hop posting, linky sharing blogger, Heather of  Acting Balanced, has wowed me again! She now has a he said/she said themed hop wherein you answer a question then your significant other does as well. Can't wait to see how we compare, can you?

[This week Hubby is passed out on the couch in front of the TV so I will answer for us.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She Said
 
Do you and your SO budget plan? Is one of you the spender? The saver? We do not budget plan; I think we would be a little scared if we actually put down on paper what we spend each week or month on various things. We are not frivolous by any means, but we both tend to buy on impulse at times.  Hubby more so than I! So I would definitely have to say he is the spender. Sometimes he will just see something we need or want and buy it, without comparing prices or anything. I, on the other hand, am the saver. I will peruse stores for hours and not buy anything. In fact, it has been my goal in recent years (that being since Tubby was born) to not have to pay for things whenever possible.  I love rebates and coupons and sales. I also love online giveaways!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment