Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, 16 March 2012



My favorite blog hop posting, linky sharing blog Acting Balanced has wowed me again! She now has a he said/she said themed hop wherein you answer a question then your significant other does as well. Can't wait to see how we compare, can you?

[I asked Hubby to answer for himself so that I could post it as is. For a man who can't stop talking and explaining things in person, he gets right down to business here.]

He Said 


Where  did you and your SO meet? The first time we met was in Managerial Accounting and my now wife was sitting all alone at a three seat bench when I sat down next to her.

(Follow up question - what was your first date?) Our first “date” was watching a movie in my less than stellar student apartment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She Said
 
Where did you and your SO meet? I met my future husband at college. We ended up sitting at the same table in accounting class.  At the time, Hubby was inseparable from his best friend so they had to sit together. Luckily for me, they chose the two free seats at my table. It was love at first smell. He wore L'eau de Issey" and the rest, as they say, is history.

What was your first date? Our first date was pretty casual. We were going to rent a movie to watch at his apartment. For some reason I drove us to do that. I can't remember what the movie was. I do remember spilling my Pepsi on his lazyboy recliner though :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment