Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, 4 March 2012


I am participating in a fun hop hosted by Acting Balanced. Here are the questions and my answers. Feel free to answer in the comments section or link up the answers from your blog.

  1. What is on your bedside table?
  2. Hardback, Paperback or E-Reader?
  3. What is your go-to drink of choice?
  4. How do you like to spend your birthday?
  5. Finish this sentence, I wouldn't be caught dead in...

Acting Balanced

1. I have ponytail holders, tissue and earplugs on my bedside table.

2. I prefer hardbacks because paperbacks would be destroyed in the time I take to read them and the library does not like that.

3. My go-to drink is hot tea, all day long.

4. I like to go out for dinner with close family on my birthday.

5.  I wouldn't be caught dead in Uggs. They are really expensive house shoes that look just plain ugly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment