Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, 11 March 2012


I am participating in a fun hop hosted by Acting Balanced. Here are the questions and my answers. Feel free to answer in the comments section or link up the answers from your blog.

  1. What are your plans for St. Patrick's Day?
  2. What is your favorite room in your house?
  3. What "gadget" do you have that you can't live without?
  4. What will your first thoughts be when you learn you have won a lottery?
  5. Other than Acting Balanced and your own, what is your favorite blog to read? 

Acting Balanced

1. I don't and have never had plans for St. Patrick's Day. That "holiday" has never been on my radar.

2. My favorite room in my house is my kitchen/dining nook/den. It is open space where Tubby has most of his toys and spends the most of his time.

3. My most high-tech gadget is my laptop. I live on it (more so now as a blogger!)

4. If I won a lottery of any kind, I would want to do something for my parents first of all.

5.  My third favorite blog to read these days is The Baby Guy Gear Guide. He is hilarious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment