Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, 18 March 2012


I am participating in a fun hop hosted by Acting Balanced. Here are the questions and my answers. Feel free to answer in the comments section or link up the answers from your blog.

  1. How do you like your eggs?
  2. Who is the last person you spoke to on the phone?
  3. Do you have a place you keep 'junk' in your home?
  4. What is on your 'spring cleaning' list?
  5. What blog post have you written recently that you would like more people to know about (don't forget to link it up)? 

Acting Balanced

1. I love scrambled eggs. My dad makes them perfectly mushy with butter. mmmm

2. The last person I spoke to on the phone was my mom. She is probably the person I speak to most on the phone as well.

3. Hubby would say our 'junk' room is the one filled with items I keep meaning to put on Ebay.

4. I think I need to clean out the 'junk' room as my top 'spring cleaning' chore.

5.  I recently linked-up on a He Said - She Said meme from our host Acting Balanced. I thought it was fun and funny but I haven't seen any one else do so. Check it out and join in this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment