Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, 29 March 2012

I finally got down to business!  I decided to do a minimum, one bag packing for both me and Tubby.  I tried this before for myself, when I was childless. I searched for a method of packing just the necessities so that you don't have to carry or worry about too much luggage. Let's just say I kept putting one more and one more thing in, just in case. I ended up with way too much clothes I did not even take out of the suitcase. And shoes, of course, because shoes have to match your outfit, right?  I never wore those extra shoes anywhere either.

I managed to keep myself on track this time. Yes!


  • 2 scarves
  • winter coat/hat/gloves
  • 4 turtlenecks
  • underwear
  • Diva Cup (review soon!)
  • 4 pairs of socks
  • 2 pairs pants





For Tubby I over-packed a little since he is sure to spill food or crawl around in dirt somewhere....

  • waterproof winter gear
  • regular coat/hat/gloves
  • underpants
  • 6 thick pants
  • 6 shirts
  • 4 pairs of socks
  • 2 bulky sweaters
  • 2 lightweight pants
  • sleeping buddy
  • diapers/covers/wet bag


As it turns out, Swedish spring is looking more like winter than I had hoped. We have to pack our bulky coats, which took up more room than I anticipated. No worries though, since we are taking three suitcases.  I did not put shoes in the picture. I will carry one extra pair to match my black pants. I am wearing brown boots on the way there. Tubby will only have the shoes he is wearing so no packing needed.

Have you ever tried to pack light? Did it work out?

0 comments:

Post a Comment