I am participating in a fun hop hosted by Acting Balanced. Here are the questions and my answers. Feel free to answer in the comments section or link up the answers from your blog.
- Did you prank, get pranked, or ignore April Fool's Day?
- What is the most unusual thing you have in your refrigerator or pantry right now?
- If you were in Miss America (or another talent competition), what would your talent be?
- What is one thing you miss about being a kid?
- If you HAD to change your name, would would you change it to?
1. I have no real recollection of it being April Fool's Day since I am totally jet-lagged.
2. We have a lot of frozen things since we tend to make too much food. Some of them I don't even know what they are so that is pretty unusual :)
3. If I were in a talent competition, my talent would be sketching, but it would take a long time, so I would not win!
4. The one thing I miss most about being a kid is all my toys (if that counts as one thing).
5. If I had to change my name it would be to Tatiana. I have loved that name ever since I fell in love with Russian literature.