Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, 2 April 2012


I am participating in a fun hop hosted by Acting Balanced. Here are the questions and my answers. Feel free to answer in the comments section or link up the answers from your blog.

  1. Did you prank, get pranked, or ignore April Fool's Day?
  2. What is the most unusual thing you have in your refrigerator or pantry right now?
  3. If you were in Miss America (or another talent competition), what would your talent be?
  4. What is one thing you miss about being a kid?
  5. If you HAD to change your name, would would you change it to? 

Acting Balanced

1. I have no real recollection of it being April Fool's Day since I am totally jet-lagged.

2. We have a lot of frozen things since we tend to make too much food. Some of them I don't even know what they are so that is pretty unusual :)

3. If I were in a talent competition, my talent would be sketching, but it would take a long time, so I would not win!

4. The one thing I miss most about being a kid is all my toys (if that counts as one thing).

5.  If I had to change my name it would be to Tatiana. I have loved that name ever since I fell in love with Russian literature.

0 comments:

Post a Comment