Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, 15 April 2012



I was very excited when I found out about the Great Cloth Diaper Change event last year. I knew I had to go...the only problem was finding a location I could actually get to. Luckily there was an event a few suburbs over. I signed up and was giddy in anticipation.  It was quite fun to be part of something I loved, believed in, and could help raise awareness and publicity for. Plus, it was fun! Being part of a Guinness World Record attempt also produced some endorphins in my body as the official time to change was announced.  Coincidentally, I noticed that a lot of the cloth diaper parents were also baby wearing parents.

This year the same location is hosting the event again. And I signed up again. I didn't think I could because there are certain restrictions I remember reading about last year. But I remembered wrong or over estimated Tubby's growth. He fits in the guidelines of being under 39 inches so we are going to The Great Cloth Diaper Change 2012.

Have you signed up? See if there is a location near you and help break a world record!

0 comments:

Post a Comment