Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, 17 May 2012


I was in Trader Joe's recently and found a new snack. It's not what you think. Or maybe it is. They've been bringing in all sorts of new crackers and  hors d'oeuvres  the last few months. This one is surely my favorite: mini Organic Cheese and Crackers. Everything is organic, everything, down to the ubiquitous soy lecithin. I was very excited to see that ingredient for the first time. I try my darndest not to consume any non-organic soy ingredients. I find it hard to avoid it always because sometimes the origin of an ingredient is not disclosed. Anyways, these mini crackers are fun and yummy! 


Bottom line: there is nothing wrong with this snack other than that I can't stop eating them!


Are you going to run out and buy some today??

0 comments:

Post a Comment