Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, 31 May 2012



This is a diaper like no other. It's thick but it's thin. It's soft but it's strong. It's colorful and fun but it's  functional and durable. GroVia is unique.


The GroVia AIO (all-in-one) cloth diaper is deceptively small. The size range is 10 to over 35 pounds but I was a skeptic. How could this diaper that is less than six inches across, fit my toddler of over 30 pounds? I still had to try it, it was too beautiful a design to pass up.  And I was amazed and surprised and excited when it fit. It fit on the third waist snap and the fourth leg snap. It fit great. It looked even better. It was so sleek it fit almost like underwear!


The organic cotton interior is thick and smooth. The liners are a double that can unsnap if you only want to use one. Even with both inserts in use, the diaper didn't bulge anywhere. I even snapped it up once on the front of the diaper. If I dare super stuff it at night (since we have a front sleeper) I am sure it would be able to handle the extra stuffing.

I love this diaper for the great print, the thick and stretchy fabric and sides, and the durable construction that is not bulky. I also love that you can have solids or prints.  *Just a little note on color perception and your computer. This Woodlands design seems to be on a bluish background, but in person the color is a soft sage green. I think it would be great for both boys and girls :)

Gro-via has offered one of their stylish and unique diapers to the winner of my Fluffy Butts prize. Enter to win here.!

Disclosure: I was provided a free product for review. The opinions in this review are my own true experiences, however, yours may be different. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment