Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, 1 May 2012

 

Welcome Wednesday is hosted by Take it From Me

Lets hop around and enjoy a few new blogs.

If you want to be a part of Welcome Wednesday, just follow these 5 simple steps:
1. Follow us via Google Friend ConnectGoogle+,LinkyFollowers, Facebook or Twitter, as well as the Spotlighted Blog of the Week! 
2. Link up your blog name and URL with our Linky. (You only need to add your info once for it will be seen on all the blog hops) 
3. Grab our Welcome Wednesday button and include it in a post about the event on your blog.
4. Go to as many blogs on the MckLinky as you want and Follow them. Be sure to tell them you are from Welcome Wednesday!
5. Be sure to Follow back any followers you have gainedfrom our Welcome Wednesday event!

------This Weeks Blog Spotlight----
Sarah at PS Mom Reviews writes: "I started blogging several years ago. I did it so I could have a little place just for me. I needed some community with other mothers, and I learned very quickly that this was a great way to do that. I started getting into reviews a few years ago, and last year I decided it was time to turn that into a full-blown blog of its own. I like doing this for the people I meet. That's my favorite part. Getting to try fun new products is great too, but making new friends is even better."


What's neat about our Blog Hop:
-Put the same linky list code on your blog and you'll have the exact same list!
- Your blog visitors can add their blog to your list and it will show up on Everyones lists!

0 comments:

Post a Comment