Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, 23 June 2012

[Did you notice that is a babywearing papa in the photo? I love that.] 

Angela of Action Baby Carriers sent me some great patriotic 'action' babywearing shots since she is excited to sponsor my Made in America prize.  I picked the group photo to share because it illustrates both words perfectly and gorgeously.
Angela was very excited to work with me in showing off these carriers that are made in America. She also let me know that the factory is company owned!

I chose this fun island print for the carrier. It did not disappoint with the subtle hues and pale green.
This carrier is appropriate for children 8 - 40 pounds. You can of course use this carrier both on the front and the back, whichever is more comfortable and appropriate for your child. I tried out the front carry at home since Tubby sometimes just wants some cuddling during his busy day. The thing that surprised me about the Action Baby carrier was that the straps crossed your back in the front carry.  It is not like the backpack carriers that only have you put the straps over your shoulders, then reach back to clip the harness straps.  This carrier is strapped in a criss-cross over your upper back for better stability. That is a great feature.

For the back carry, we took a walk to the park.  It was sunny and a little warmer than we thought.

Here you can see that the carrier is wide enough in the back to keep a toddler's legs in the correct ergonomic position.  Here you can also see that the attached sleeping hood is unsnapped and hanging down over the back of the carrier.  There is nothing to roll up or worry about falling off.

Hubby wanted in on on the action too. He got to carry Tubby home. But we couldn't agree on how to properly fit the carrier on him. You see, he wanted it to fit a certain way...while I had read the instructions :)  You may notice that Tubby is actually sitting lower with Hubby than he did with me. That should not happen on a bigger, taller person.  I'll just let him figure that out himself.

We even got a chance to use the sleeping hood, though in our case it was used as a sun hood. I didn't want any neck burns to deal with later.We thoroughly enjoyed using the Action Baby Carrier on our walk.  It keeps our toddler safe and snug while not being a burden on mama or papa's back and shoulders. It was also easy to adjust from my 5'4 115 pound frame to fit papa's 6'2 185 pound frame.

Want one for yourself? Check out the many photos, patterns and solids available at Action Baby Carriers.  There is one for every taste and fashion.

You can also come back July 4th for the Made in America giveaway to try to win one for yourself, thanks to a patriotic and generous Angela!

Disclosure: I was provided a free product for review. The opinions in this review are my own true experiences. However, yours may be different. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment