Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, 10 June 2012



Usually when I am watching Hulu, I will do something else during the commercials (write a blog post, read email, do some amazon research). That is why when something catchy is on a commercial, I take notice. This time it is was an ad for the new Windows Explorer. What, are you kidding Christine? No, I am not! The song stuck in my head and left quite an impression.  I told my sister that the singer sounded like George Michael, which is probably why I liked it so much.  She agreed there was a similarity.

I tried uploading the video from the Windows blog but it had some trouble starting and stalling. Of course   YouTube came to the rescue, or rather, Alex Clare, the singer himself. I can share my new favorite song with everyone :)

What do you think? The commercial is bright but the video is dark.  Quite an interesting parallel to experience it in both contexts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment