Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, 17 July 2012

When I discovered I could earn money shopping online, I was hooked on Ebates.  In case you're not familiar with the situation here, you go to Ebates before a potential online purchase to check for coupons and cash back offers.  There are a lot of possibilities. I have gotten 12% back at drugstore.com on double cash back days!!

Now mind you, I don't shop online a lot - but I shop on Amazon a lot!  I was a little sad there wasn't an Amazon shopping bonus on Ebates...UNTIL NOW.  Now Amazon and Ebates have teamed up to give you the biggest bang for your online buck.  Just sign up for Ebates if you haven't already and start shopping.
This is a special promotion in certain departments, but you better hurry and get those purchases in...this is a limited time offer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment