Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, 6 August 2012


Do you carry your own bags when you shop? I don't mean do you have a butler :) I mean of course if you have a stash of reusable bags that you use so that you don't have to collect plastic ones from every store you make a purchase!  I sometimes forget to bring mine, I will admit. That is where Conserving Now comes in. Besides offering cotton canvas totes and the fun bags that Envirosax comes out with, and using 100% of their profits to offer a program for schools and teachers to help educate green minds, they will send you a free cling decal

that reminds you to take your bags when you go out. That is the neatest idea I have seen in a while.


I got to try out the cotton canvas tote, medium size. I knew if I chose the large bag I would want it fully stuffed and not be able to carry it out the store, or lift it into the trunk.  I hate taking plastic or paper bags from stores if I can avoid it. 

This bag is about 18 inches wide and 14 inches deep.  It also has a flat bottom hemmed that is about 3 inches wide. 
'Bring Your Own Bag, Make a Difference'


The cotton tote has got to hold at least 2 or 3 plastic bags. Glad I avoided on those on this shopping trip. And you know sometimes the baggers want to put every other thing in its own bag. I love that the bag is sturdy but not rough. The handles are a woven-type of material with just a little give and a lot of strength.  I will be using this bag for a long time. And when it gets dirty I will wash it with my kitchen towels to get it good and fresh. Love that!

Here's the fun part, Conserving Now would like to offer one lucky reader an Envirosax of choice! Go check out the selection and see which you would love to have.  Please enter on the rafflecopter from below. All entries will be verified.

a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I was provided a free product for review. The opinions in this review are my own true experiences. However, yours may be different. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment