Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, 2 August 2012


Photo from:  http://www.wtsp.com/ 
Ryan Lochte stopped my heart tonight, and it had nothing to do with his swimming.  After the 200m medley, he was caught pulling down his shorts...directly in front of the camera.  I almost had a heart attack as those swim shorts came down on both side until you could almost see something you would only see if you knew him really, really, really well.

That moment made my night. And Olympics. But I am not sure you will see it in the US. American Olympic coverage tends to be edited, delayed and manipulated footage.  I was lucky enought to see it happen live and unedited in Sweden.  My Olympic viewing experience will never be the same again.

My heart is still beating fast.  It was that exciting :)

Thank you SVT!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment