Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, 31 August 2012

Thirsties was one of the first cloth diaper brands I tried when I was transitioning from disposables to cloth.  Their Duo Wraps were brightly colored and easy to use.  And reliable.  Now almost 2 years later, I got the opportunity to try out the Fab Wipes. I love getting things from Thirsties because they always come wrapped in a ribbon once you get it out of the mailing envelope. And the envelope is reusable and biodegradable and USA made!
 The packaging of the wipes is also environmentally friendly.  It is made with wind energy!
I chose the 'boy' wipes because I thought they were pretty neutral actually. These colors would work perfectly for a girl as well.  Good thinking Thirsties :) They were thick and soft.  I washed in warm and did my usual air dry before using the wipes. They stayed as soft and bright as when they first came out of the package.  The soft texture would surely be a bonus for my sensitive Tubby.

I used them with my bottom spray before wiping.  They wiped up everything nicely and could be folded over and used again just like my home-made cotton flannel ones. Those are a little worn out from use and have never been very thick or cushy like the Fab Wipes.  The thick softness is great for baby but also useful to contain any volume of messes without getting on  your hand.  That is a huge plus.

The wipes washed up great as well.  I did them with my cloth diaper laundry and line-dried.  Once again I was amazed that the soft feel and thick texture were unchanged.  These wipes will last and last.  I am pretty sure you could use these in the bath with great effect.  I am tempted to use them on myself...

Check out all the great products at Thirsties then come back to win some Fab Wipes in the Fall Fluff giveaway. Thank you Thirsties!

Disclosure: I was provided a free product for review. The opinions in this review are my own true experiences. However, yours may be different.

0 comments:

Post a Comment