Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, 3 September 2012


I have quite a collection of dryer balls.  So many in fact, that when I opened the box of Woolzies and added all six of them to the dryer, Hubby wondered why I needed so many. 'Don't you only need like two?' he asked, not having researched the concept at all...no, I replied, the more the better!

This box of wool dryer balls, hand made in Nepal, are all you need to get started saving money on your laundry routine. They will soften your clothes and speed up drying them when tossed in the dryer.  You will no longer need to buy and dispose toxic fabric softener sheets. You are doing your body and the earth a favor! You will also save on energy bills and money when these dryer balls are a part of your laundry routine.

So what makes these dryer balls different from all the others out there you might ask. Well, for one, they are super light. Compared to my other wool dryer balls, they are much lighter. I think that is because super thin threads of wool are used in the Woolzies.
Second, the size is unique. They are not quite jumbo but are bigger than my large size dryer balls.  Finally, and most surprisingly to me, these do not smell like sheep. They smell like clean sheep :) It is only a slight wool-ish smell. This is a big draw to people who might not like the usual raw wool smell or texture. Woolzies are subtly effective!

One of my readers will be lucky enough to try out a set as well.  During the Fall Fluff giveaway event, Woolzies is giving away a set! Thank you Woolzies.

Disclosure: I was provided a free product for review. The opinions in this review are my own true experiences. However, yours may be different.

0 comments:

Post a Comment