Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, 23 October 2012

I have been seeing clearly for over a decade now because I took the leap and had lasik surgery. I researched and decided that I needed it. It was safe, it would vastly improve my vision,  and I would pay for it myself without insurance. I decided this last one because over those same 10 years, I would end up spending the same amount in new glasses with thin lenses and scratch coating. My eyesight was that bad. And I was clumsy.  I have never regretted doing lasik. A few years later my brother did it as well. Both of us see as clearly as the moment the surgery was finished.

Clinically Proven Safe and FDA Approved - LASIK is our sole focus, so you can receive safe, reliable and quality vision correction.
Leading LASIK Doctors - Performed by some of the country’s top independent surgeons (over 900,000 procedures performed)
Life Changing - 98% of patients see 20/20 or better following their procedure (CustomVue technology).
Customized for You - whether you are nearsighted, farsighted or have astigmatism, we personalize a vision correction treatment plan that is right for you.
Flexible Scheduling - we offer you many scheduling options and convenient national locations.
Affordable - LASIK doesn’t have to be expensive, so don’t be overcharged by other LASIK providers.

Have you ever considered doing lasik? Are you curious how it works and what it costs? Well, you can find out for free! Just find an office nearby and schedule your free consultation. You can visit, ask questions and learn more. Maybe you'll take that next step and start seeing clearly again!

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. The opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment