Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, 19 November 2012

You cannot imagine my surprise and delight when I heard from Wow Toys, a British company, that they would be sponsoring a prize in the Holly Jolly Jubilee hop. And when I learned that Tubby and I would get to try out not one, but three of their toys, my joy was tripled! I was intrigued by the toys from WOW because they required no batteries, they run on your child's imagination. And they were different from any other vehicle and imaginary play toy company I had seen.


I let Tubby explore Ernie Fire Engine first. This was the original WOW Toy. He played with it for days, it was the first thing he asked for in the morning. 

He loved that you could move around the driver and the ladder and open both the driving cabin and the trunk in the back. He thought it was hilarious to put the driver in the trunk so I could find him hiding there. The fire engine can also be revved up and will roll along, noisily I might add, over carpet and bare floor. It can go forwards and backwards, something I had not seen before in toys that go.


Next I brought out Johnny Jungle Plane. Tubby loved that the propellers rotated when it was pushed. The plane wasn't nearly as loud as the fire engine thankfully. There was also a pilot and animal passenger along for the ride, but mostly the pilot flew alone. Or hopped in to drive the cement truck.... 


Our third toy addition was Mix'n'Fix Mike. This cement mixer truck was still not the loudest toy, to my surprise, even though the mixer drum rotated when the vehicle was in motion. I loved that, in fact, this was the toy that initially drew me to admire WOW toys.  

I was not disappointed by these toys. And I think Tubby was wowed! Huge thanks to WOW toys for such a generous review package and for giving one away to my Holly Jolly Jubilee event winner. Lucky for my worldwide readers, you are all eligible. If you happen to reside in the UK, check out the facebook page since WOW is always running giveaways there.

Disclosure: I was provided free products for review. The opinions in this review are my own true experiences, however, yours may be different.

0 comments:

Post a Comment