Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, 30 November 2012


My last sponsor for this Fluffy Stash extravaganza of a monumental event is Thirsties. Yes, I am breathing a little sigh of relief...until I have to verify my winner's many, many entries...but don't you worry about that :)
I have tried many products from Thirsties, boosters, diapers, covers, bottom balm and now the wipe solution called Booty Luster. It goes great with their Fab Wipes, which I reviewed and loved earlier this year, but of course can be used with any types of cloth wipe you happen to have on hand.

I usually spray the bottom if it is a sticky situation to get poo off. The spray is a light mist but reaches far and wide, if you know what I mean :). It covers pretty much all the dirty bottom surface area with just one press. It doesn't dry skin out or irritate my sensitive Tubby.  Sometimes I just use it on wipes (both with or without water) for a refresher before putting on a night-time diaper. There is nothing harmful or dangerous or scary in the ingredients. And of course that means it is cloth diaper safe!

I do have one small complaint though, and it could just be my sensitivity. The smell is rather lavender-y. I don't generally mind lavender, but I didn't expect a noseful when I spray and I always get a good whiff. Tubby hasn't complained so maybe that is the best indication of it being a non-issue.

The best part about Thirsties products is that they are made in America. And the bestest part is that they are offering Booty Luster and a set of Fab Wipes to the winner of the Fluff Stash giveaway!! Thank you Thirsties for generously sponsoring this mama's blog yet again.

Disclosure: I was provided free products for review. The opinions in this review are my own true experiences, however, yours may be different.

0 comments:

Post a Comment