Planning an upcoming Ladybug Party? Try these adorable cracker ideas. The kids will love them, and they're so cute.
- 12 CRACKER BARREL Cracker Cuts Vermont Sharp-White Cheddar Cheese
- 12 RITZ Crackers
- 12 Pepperoni slices
- 4 grape tomatoes, cut into 6 slices each
- 2 pitted black olives, halved lengthwise, then cut crosswise into 3 slices
I made these crackers for my grandchildren's carnival themed party. You can use cream cheese or chicken salad. I used chicken salad. You can use my Chicken Salad Recipe to use as the base. I preferred the long cherry tomatoes for the wings. I found them at Wal-Mart. The head is a black olive and is held on by a plain tooth pick. These babies were devoured by the kids, big and small, in no time.
- 12 Ritz Crackers
- Chicken Salad or Cream Cheese for base
- 12 Cherry Tomatoes
- 12 small whole Black Olives
Spread cream cheese or chicken salad on each Ritz cracker. Place 2 slices of the cherry tomatoes face down to form the wings. Place a tooth pick through the olive and stick through the chicken salad.
- 4 Ritz Crackers
- Peanut Butter or Cream Cheese for the spread
- Grape Jelly
- Black shoestring licorice
Cover each Ritz cracker with cream cheese or peanut butter. Cut remaining crackers in half. Place the cut crackers at an angle into the cream cheese or peanut butter to form the wings. Take a tooth pick and make small drops of jelly on wings for the ladybug spots. Add black licorice for the antennae. (Recipe courtesy of Kraft).