Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, 11 November 2012

CitiBlocs might seem simple, but they keep you thinking. They are pieces of wood, some painted, some not, that you build and rebuild however you can imagine. They are not age specific. And they have been recognized by many, many awards.


This time around we got the chance to explore the Little Builders set know as Rattle Blocks. I wrongly assumed that the name was just because they would knock together and rattle each other, which is pretty much what every toddler does with every toy! But I was wrong. They actually have little rattles in them! They make noise, who would have thought such a simple element could make these blocks different and fun.
Tubby was on the color separating as soon as we opened the tub.


I wanted to do some development on the railway but he had other ideas. He wanted us to build a tunnel. It took a little explaining but I am not sure he was convinced that houses and roofs and stairs couldn't build a tunnel.

We (and by we I mean mostly me, since Tubby was pretty busy with keeping his train on schedule after he helped arrange the contents) managed to do two separate housing areas before adding our CitiTrees to the developments.

 And I think all those train cars zooming by got our rattle block village a little rattled too :)

Even though he seemed to leave the building to me, I think Tubby really loves these blocks. He always brings them out so I can redo the village before he starts up the train route. How cute is that!

Thanks to CitiBlocs, the winner of my Christmas Gifts for Kids giveaway will win a set of Little Builders Rattle Blocks.  And no worries if you don't win, because CitiBlocs is always running giveaways on their facebook page. Check it out today and add the page to your interest list so you don't miss the next one.

Disclosure: I was provided a free product for review. The opinions in this review are my own true experiences, however, yours may be different.

0 comments:

Post a Comment