Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, 28 November 2012


 I count myself fortunate to be able, on occasion, to work with other Illinois moms. And I got that chance again with Becky of Bumstoppers. She offers almost infinitely customizable diapers.

 
I managed to contain myself to choosing a side-snapping AI2 with a 'rainbow pattern' fabric.  I also chose a size large since I could do so. This is the fluffy goodness I received.
The diaper has quite an expansive waist, with 5 snap options. I was totally surprised and delighted with the growth possibilities on this diaper that was already a size large!  The folded up, tri-part insert snaps into the back of the diaper. The inserts were snapped together at opposite ends of each other, making for easy washing and faster drying.  And the smallest 'booster' insert also totally comes unsnapped so you can actually remove it if you don't need that much padding.
Becky recommended micro fleece as the inner option. The PUL water-proof inner is hidden between the fabric outer and the micro fleece inner.  I loved the matching interior color and insert topping. And the softness. The inserts are soft and thin but made of highly absorbent bamboo-tops.

I loved the fit of this diaper. It sat up high on Tubby, just as expected. The wide front expanse was all soaker padding...that is why I love a side-snapping option when I can get it!

It also snapped him in on the second snap. That leaves a lot of room for growth and night-time protection. If you haven't tried a side snapping diaper, this one is a great choice. It has a lot of possibilities.

If you haven't already, peruse the many, many diaper and fabric options on Bumstoppers facebook page or the current store listings. Thanks to Becky for sponsoring a prize in Fluffy Xmas so one lucky winners gets a diaper to fluff up his or her stash!

Disclosure: I was provided free products for review. The opinions in this review are my own true experiences, however, yours may be different.

0 comments:

Post a Comment