It's a tradition in my family for everyone to give thanks to someone or something during the blessing of our meal each Thanksgiving. What will you be thankful for?Here's the top 10 things that I'm thankful for in no particular order:
- Thank you God for allowing me to live another year
- Thanks to my significant other for loving me unconditionally. I know some days it's difficult
- Thanks to my daugher, grandson and granddaughter for making me the proudest mother and grandmother in the world
- Thank you God for giving me the insight that I need to continue being a great mother and grandmother
- Thanks to my employer for a regular paycheck
- Thanks to my family for always being here when I need them
- Thanks for the ability to keep a roof over my head, heat in my home, and food in the frig
- Thanks to God for the fresh air that I take in everyday and the beauty that surrounds me
- Thanks to all my friends who put up with me even when I act a fool and get on their last nerve
- Thanks to my mother and father for giving me life, butt whippings, education and sending me out into the world so I can stand on my own two feet.
I would like to thank each of my readers for the follow and I wish each of you a very Happy, Blessed and Safe Thanksgiving. Leave us a comment on 1 thing that you will be giving thanks for this holiday. We would love to know what's in your heart.